RAM Memory Upgrades
Adding more memory is one of the best ways to increase the performance of any desktop or laptop computer. The cost of memory upgrades is very low compared with the benefit. It can make a big difference to performance even with older computers.
- Check system to determine peak memory utilization and make upgrade recommendation.
- Obtain proper size, speed and type of RAM memory.
- Install memory and test system.
- Adjust Windows swap file based on increased memory size.
- Varies by laptop model but average repair cost (including parts, labor and tax) is: $50 – $100