Laptop DC Power Jack Repair
One of the most common parts to fail on laptops is the DC power jack. The jacks often become loose or broken over time which will cause the system not to properly charge or run when the AC adapter is plugged in. We will not repair loose jacks, we only install new ones because it provides a more permanent repair.
- Test existing AC adapter for any shorts or voltage fluctuations.
- Install new DC Power Jack.
- Test system on AC power without battery installed.
- Test to see if battery is charging properly.
- $125 Free Pickup / Drop off or Drop off services (by appt) – Includes the cost of a new DC power jack.